- Fresh figs
- 1 log (4.5 oz.) of Mackenzie Creamery Chèvre
- Walnut pieces (garnish)
- Honey (for drizzling)
- Fresh sage, minced
- Wash and dry figs.
- Cut the very top (the pointy part) off the fig to create a flat surface (as pictured). Then place two cuts to make an X in the top of the fig. We cut down about ¾ into the fig. Leave enough at the bottom to keep the fig together.
- Open the fig slightly and fill the opening with Mackenzie Creamery Chèvre.
- Top with walnut pieces, a dash of minced sage and a good drizzle of honey.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet, and broil in the oven for 5-6 minutes. Enjoy!