This Policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accepted this policy when you signed up for any one of our Services. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time it is posted. in addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days’ prior notice by posting notice of the change on the “Legal” page of our website.
This Policy was last modified on October 12th, 2008.
How we collect information about you:
When you visit Mackenzie Creamery’s website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you open an account, register for a service or become a member of our site, we may collect the following types of information from you:
Contact information – your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
Financial information – the bank account numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your Mackenzie Creamery Account.
Before permitting you to use our Services, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services. When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or another access device for fraud prevention purposes. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
How we protect and store personal information:
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our servers located in the United States, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities. Our servers are wholly owned by Mackenzie Creamery and are not leased, lended or rented. Mackenzie Creamery is in complete control of the data we collect, within industry standard safety guidelines.
How we use the personal information we collect:
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
How we share personal information with other parties:
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with the law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Mackenzie Creamery will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only share your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can contact us about privacy questions:
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by using the Contact Us Feature on our site or by writing to us at:
P.O. Box 325
Hiram, OH 44234,