- Seedless grapes (as many or as little as you prefer)
- 1 (4.5 oz.) log of Mackenzie Creamery Honey Chèvre
- Shaved almonds
- Wash and dry grapes.
- Place shaved almonds in a zip lock bag, and crush them into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Coat each grape with Mackenzie Creamery Honey Chèvre until covered to desired thickness. Then
roll them in your hands to smooth them out.
- Empty the shaved almonds onto a small plate or into a bowl, and roll the chèvre covered grape balls in the shaved almonds until coated.
- Lastly, chill them in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!